Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia Wiki
We are currently maintaining 1,286 pages (607 articles).
Please feel free to contribute by creating new articles or expanding existing ones.
Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia is a mobile role-playing mobile game developed and published by Square Enix for iOS and Android. It was released in Japan in February 2017. The game resembles the action/RPG game from the PSP and Arcade game. It makes a comeback on mobile making use of a system that resembles the turn-based combat system from the Final Fantasy series, and combines it with the Bravery system that Dissidia has.
There are two important stats: Bravery and HP. Doing Bravery Attacks increases your Bravery and reduces an enemy's Bravery. That sounds like an endless circle, but reducing an enemy's Bravery to 0 allows you to "Break" it, and gives your entire party a Bravery bonus. You will then be able to use your Bravery stat by converting it into HP damage, using an HP attack. Your Bravery will go back down to 0, and you'll have to start over collecting Bravery until your opponent is defeated.
- An edit doesn't have to be massive; just fixing spelling errors and broken links is enough.
- Square Enix to Bring More Mobile Games West, Including Dissidia and Star Ocean
- Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia Surpasses One Million Downloads In Less Than A Week
- Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia out now in Japan
- Dissidia Final Fantasy: Opera Omnia now available in Japan
- Dissidia: Final Fantasy Opera Omnia Announced For Mobile
Discuss this navigation bar and suggest wikis to include here.